Every year local families are not able to heat their homes because their heating systems either cost too much money to operate or are unsafe and in need of costly repairs they cannot afford. Slashing in federal funding compounded by the current economic situation has left many local families without the means to keep warm and safe this winter.
That is why Larry & Sons is excited to be working with their vendors to initiate ProjectHEAT:
- 1 FREE furnace to a needy family for every 30 heating and cooling systems that we sell this winter.
- Random, FREE furnace repairs.
- 20 FREE heating tune-ups.
All families nominated for ProjectHEAT will have an opportunity to receive one of these three services. Our goal is to make this community as warm and happy a place as possible.
We need your help with ProjectHEAT! There are several ways to get involved:
- If you are in need of a new heating and cooling system, call our office for a convenient no-obligation appointment. We have a great replacement special offering fantastic upfront savings! Be proud you were able to help those in your community in need. It only takes 30 to give 1!
- Nominate a family you know that is in need of a new furnace, tune-up or repairs.
- Tell everyone you know about ProjectHEAT! The more people who know and participate, the safer and more comfortable those less fortunate will be this winter!
Call Larry & Sons for more information. Nominations will be accepted over the phone and on our website from November 1st through February 28th. Please check back on November 1st for more information and a nomination form on our site.